• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello (1 Viewer)

T

Thomas L Smith

Hello to all and thank you Steve for making me aware of this site. Bird interest is new to me and I am planning to put a bird garden in the back of my home. Have put in a bird bath and am building some bird feeders. Looking for some bushes to plant for bird food and whatever else for a bird garden.
I purchased a few reference books and keep searching the net.
Also looking for any assistance one feels free to give me. I believe this is quite a site.
Best Tom:)
.........................................................................................................

> Dear Steve,
> I am writing to inform you,Tom Smith has passed away
> this last week. Therefore, you will not be hearing from
> him in the future. I am his daughter.

VERY SAD,

I HAVE REPLED FROM ALL OF US.

STEVE

........................................................................................................

Warning! This thread is more than 22 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back