• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Optolyth TBS 80 ready-bag or equivalent (1 Viewer)

gecko18000

Hi all,

Firstly I'm not sure if I'm posting in the correct place, so please can this be moved if necessary?

I have a second-hand Optolyth TBS 80 and the case is beyond the point where duct tape can make up for its many holes and rips.

I have seen 'official' ready-bags/ stay on cases for this scope online but they are 95 euros and I am skint! Does anyone know of any cheaper cases that would fit this model of scope, or of anywhere I could put in a request to buy a second-hand one?

Thanks,

John

I`v got an Optolyth padded stay on case for the angled body, its lost its new lustre but adds a lot of protection, missing the eyepiece end. Open to an offer and happy to email pics.

John.

optech make some generic stay on cases, or look on ebay for neoprene/stay on case - you just need the measuremnets of your scope

Thanks Dannat - will keep an eye on ebay. The optech cases look as if the case needs to be taken off every time you want to look through the eyepiece? Might order one to have a look at, though.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back