• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Ng Tung Chai, Hong Kong (1 Viewer)

Thanks Larry - the next target is to see one in the valley at a slightly shorter, and hopefully photographable, range, but to be honest I'd settle for a flyby.

I was out this morning again, and while not as birdy as last week there was still plenty of interest. I did the same loop from the mouth of the valley, walking along the channelised river where there's always lots of Dusky Warblers. At least 7 of the morning's total of 12 were here again today, plus a single Black-browed Reed Warbler and one little bugger that chakked interestingly, but did so much as shiver a grass stem.

At the She Shan fishponds there was a flycatcher sp. that sounded very much like Red-breasted (the longer clicking call rather than the swifter buzz of red-throated). It was very active, but never deigned to sit still except for when perched in silhouette on the topmost branch of a tree - which is very unusual for a Red-throated. I hope it can be picked up tomorrow morning.

The area also held a juvenile Night Heron,a couple of Black-winged Cuckooshrikes (and another was close to home a bit later on) and a Common Kingfisher, and Asian Stubtail and Mountain Tailorbird called from the woods.

Richard's and Olive-backed Pipits were on the grassland by the tree nursery along with two Eurasian Skylarks, one of which looked a bit smaller and a bit darker leaving me to wonder about Oriental, and Japanese Skylarks (which is split by some). Not sure my pix leave me any the wiser, but any opinions would be most welcome.

There was a Cattle Egret in the small marsh by the She Shan road and another Red-throated Flycatcher called as I wandered past the wiers at Tin Liu Ha.

Back home I was delighted see the first ocularis White Wagtail of the autumn on the veggie patch. It didn't stay long as the resident pair of leucopsis White Wagtail are pretty territorial.

The other pix are for a bit of colour - I've had a long run of grey and brown birds, so something more cheerful was in order

Cheers
Mike

Attachments

• DSCN7984 Common Kingfisher (male).jpg
    DSCN7984 Common Kingfisher (male).jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 37
  • DSCN7989 She Shan fishponds bf.jpg
    DSCN7989 She Shan fishponds bf.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 44
  • DSCN8009 Siberian Stonechat bf.jpg
    DSCN8009 Siberian Stonechat bf.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 44
  • DSCN8000 skylark sp. bf.jpg
    DSCN8000 skylark sp. bf.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 36
  • DSCN8000 Eurasan Skylark She Shan - bf.jpg
    DSCN8000 Eurasan Skylark She Shan - bf.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Your patch, the enjoyment lingers...

Hi Mike, snow flakes are swirling this afternoon in Bend, Oregon, USA so I am sitting next to my computer with my copy of "A Photographic Guide to the Birds of Hong Kong" doing some vicarious birding via your patch.

Probably braving the elements tomorrow with a group headed for the high lake district of central Oregon on one last trip before they get snowed in. Our target is a Yellow-billed Loon that I and a couple of others are pretty sure was there last Wednesday. About a mile and a half away then so hope we can get closer. It's a lifer for me. Peace, Don

Hey Don

Hope you got your Loon - HK has one record of YB Loon from about 5 years ago, but I couldn't go on the day it was seen.

Having lost the whole weekend to conferences on air pollution I took today off to catch up with some sleep and to get back on the patch. Leaving it until 10am to get out there was not the smartest on a hot smoggy day, but I still managed a few more birds that signaled winter was on the way, including flock of 20 Chinese Blackbirds tumbling about the sky with unusual exuberance.

I found the first of three Red-throated Flycatchers in the tree nursery, but there was no sign of the Eurasian Skylarks on the grasslands among the Richard's Pipits. The ponds at She Shan were pretty quiet and it was not until I got the back end of a Chestnut Bunting disappearing into a bush that I had anything much to report.

However a group of cherry trees next to the She Shan Road held my first Daurian Redstart of the autumn, another Red-throated Flycatcher, a couple of Siberian Stonechats, a Dusky Warbler and a couple of Yellow-browed Warblers.
At Tin Liu ha I added another Daurian Redstart and the third Red-throated Flycatcher and was disappointed not to get any views at all of my first Siberian Rubythroat of the autumn, which barked and whistled inside a pathside bush.

The final bird of the day was a grotty-looking finch on top of the Dusky Thrush tree just as I was approaching home - With a description like that there's only one thing it could be, and it was good - I suppose - to get Common Rosefinch on the patch year list.

A couple of pix from last week - one of the most convincing scarecrows I've ever seen, and a very wierd wasp nest.

Today's pic of the day (in addition to the stonechat) comes from the dragonfly's Kama Sutra - these are a pair of Common Red Skimmers in a position that might even give Samantha from Sex in the City pause for thought!

Cheers
Mike

Attachments

• DSCN8076 Red Skimmer mating bf.jpg
    DSCN8076 Red Skimmer mating bf.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 45
  • DSCN8068 Siberian Stonechat bf.jpg
    DSCN8068 Siberian Stonechat bf.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 41
  • DSCN7990 scarecrow bf.jpg
    DSCN7990 scarecrow bf.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 50
  • DSCN8017 wasp nest.jpg
    DSCN8017 wasp nest.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
After another weekend without a chance to get out birding I had a decent morning walking up to Tai Om Sham.

Even before I left the house my first Grey-backed Thrush of the autumn ziped over and there was a Black-winged Cuckooshrike in the big camphor tree next to the carpark.

As I walked up male Hwamei was singing from an unusually open perch just above the gravesite, but it was otherwise quiet until I came to the grassed-over paddies below the abandoned village. Here I completely failed to see a noisy and mobile bradypterus warbler (which was most likely Russet) and was similarly unsuccessful getting onto a Rufous-tailed Robin giving its typically low-key "dud - dud" contact call.

70 metres further on I again failed to see a couple of calling bradypterus warblers. at the same time a loud call sounding as if it might be from either a flower pecker or a bradypterus caught my attention. It called three or four times, before going silent. I did get brief views of an unidentified bradypterus. On reference to Xeno-Canto the call sounded most like Spotted Bush Warbler, but there are no Hong Kong records of this Sichuan breeder.

I also a couple more Rufous-tailed Robins including one that showed pretty well, three different Asian Stubtails, a Yellow-browed Warbler, and heard without seeing some typically elusive forest species - Lesser Shortwing, Mountain Tailorbird and Pygmy Wren Babbler. I did get nice views of Rufous-capped Babbler, Streak-breasted Scimitar Babbler and Fork-tailed Sunbird and a distant Hair-crested Drongo.

On the way down a couple of Chestnut Buntings were in the same area as the mystery warbler and two different sunbathing Red-necked Keelbacks on the path had me taking greater care where I put my feet!

Cheers
Mike

Sadly no joy with the putative Spotted Bush Warbler so far . . . even with a recording from Sid to entice the requisite response. There were at least three Bush warbler sp present on Tuesday morning when I dragged my laptop up the hill and played the song.

One bird showed great interest, calling loudly three times, but crucially did not sing and I am far from being able to differentiate one bradypterus call note from another. Two others also chacked back at me, but one broke into Russet Bush Warbler's song and the other stayed hidden and gave no more.

It was however still a pleasant session, with my first Verditer of the winter bouncing about in front of a mixed flock of Scarlet and Grey-chinned Minivets.

A walk down the valley this evening with my wife produced my first four Black-faced Buntings and first Ashy Drongo of the autumn, although the latter has been by by others for the last couple of weeks.

Cheers
Mike

A quiet time right now, but there was a Red-billed Starling in with the Crested Mynas and Black-collared Starlings on the scaffolding of the building being put up nearby.

Also, a pic of a Red-necked Keelback from two posts ago.

Cheers
Mike

Attachments

• DSCN8134 Red-necked Keelback bf.jpg
    DSCN8134 Red-necked Keelback bf.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 46
A quick start this morning with a Common Rosefinch 100 yards from the house just as four Chestnut Buntings flew over.

An Asian Brown Flycatcher was lurking round the houses near Dylan's place and there was a loose flock of Hair-crested Drongos in the trees on the cliff, one of which posed nicely to show off it's coiff, and an Ashy Drongo zipped by a bit further over.

The tree nursery was humming - 20-odd OBPs, four or five Chinese Blackbirds, a Black-winged Cuckooshrike and a zip-past view of a Chinese Starling, plus another gang of Hair-crested Drongos.

In the afternoon the Common Rosefinch popped up on a branch for just long enough for me not to get a photo, but an ocularis White Wagtail was on the same field it hung out on last winter and the Chinese Starling went to roost with the Crested Myna flock.

Cheers
Mike

Attachments

• DSCN8157 HC Drongo bf.jpg
    DSCN8157 HC Drongo bf.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 30
A stolen hour before my hockey match on Sunday morning (a glorious 3-0 victory over our arch enemies duly ensued) once again delivered a quality bird within 100 metres of the house. I was hoping to get a better picture of the Common Rosefinch, which declined to show, but did discover that where I had five Chestnut Buntings on Saturday there were at least 20 birds. Only one behaved well enough to be photographed, but it was great to hear them all around me while waiting for one to perch for a portrait.

The major highlight was a rather dark Oriental Honey Buzzard that was circling slowly with a Black Kite a few hundred metres away. They are pretty rare in Hong Kong in winter. However it showed pretty well against the crisply blue early morning sky and I was delighted with my best views ever of this species.

Just 50 metres from home a small passerine atop a bush turned out to be very showy female Siberian Rubythroat that could have taught the rosefinch and the bunting a great deal about posing. I even got some video of it tail-flicking and whistling, which I may or may not get round to posting. As I walked out of the village a female Daurian Redstart was lurking on the support bar of a bench in the carpark.

The other pix are of a jackfruit tree near Dylan’s house and a lady plucking the leaves off the cherry trees in readiness for them to begin flowering for Chinese New Year in a month’s time. Unfortunately they seem to be emerging too soon and I’m not sure this will be a good year for tree sales.

Attachments

• DSCN8156 Common Rosefnch (f) bf.jpg
    DSCN8156 Common Rosefnch (f) bf.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 50
  • DSCN8184 Chestnut Bunting bf.jpg
    DSCN8184 Chestnut Bunting bf.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 54
  • DSCN8195 Rubythroat (f) bf.jpg
    DSCN8195 Rubythroat (f) bf.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 48
  • DSCN8161 Jackfruit .jpg
    DSCN8161 Jackfruit .jpg
    245.9 KB · Views: 44
  • DSCN8166 cherry trees.jpg
    DSCN8166 cherry trees.jpg
    205.5 KB · Views: 48
Nice shots of all three, though the Rubythroat has got better light. Sounds like a very exciting hour!

(Never knew they took the leaves off of cherries ... does it force them to bloom earlier?)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!

A very few birds in the valley in a very quiet time for birding in Hong Kong after a great trip to Sichuan in search of Lesser Panda and some top Sichuan birds with Sid, Meggie and Saker.

Tai Om Shan had a Daurian Redstart and the following bush warblers:

• Asian Stubtail
  • Brown-flanked Bush Warbler
  • Manchurian Bush Warbler
  • Russet Bush Warbler

There were at least 3 bradypteri tacking away, two of which showed briefly in deep cover, but not enough for a firm ID. Most interesting was one bird that made a couple of buzzing calls which I associate with the anger call of Brown Bush Warbler (which I've heard previously at Ba Bao Shan in northern Guangdong). I went up again today but got not response to any call that I played.

I was surprised to find that there were no calls of Russet Bush Warbler on Xeno-canto.

A visit with friends to Kadoorie Farm revealed an adult Striated Heron on the flamingo pond.

Cheers
Mike

Attachments

• DSCN8756 Striated heron KFBG bf.jpg
    DSCN8756 Striated heron KFBG bf.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Another rather quiet day on the patch started well with a second sighting of the dark-phase Oriental Honey Buzzard which also appeared on 11th December.

Other birds included juvenile Lesser Coucal and Scaly-breasted Munia an Ashy Drongo which perched well for pix at She Shan. A Red-throated Flycatcher and four White-browed Laughingthrushes were in the same area.

The chrysanthemum is a beauty being grown close to the Ashy Drongo perch.

And finally . . . best wishes to all on BirdForum for a very happy and bird-filled 2012

Cheers
Mike

Attachments

• DSCN8786 Sp Muna juv bf.jpg
    DSCN8786 Sp Muna juv bf.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 30
  • DSCN8796 Ashy Drongo bf.jpg
    DSCN8796 Ashy Drongo bf.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 28
  • DSCN8816 monster chrysanthemum bf.jpg
    DSCN8816 monster chrysanthemum bf.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 32
Despite a morning at Ng Tung Chai and another walking from the north end of the valley through She Shan and Pak Tin Kong it's been a quiet start to 2012.

The highlight - if it can be called that - would be the 7 Little Buntings I saw today and the lone Rufous-tailed Robin in the forest yesterday morning. However in order to give some focus for the year I'll start listing everything with the aim of seeing 150 birds in the valley this year, something I've never achieved before. This seems to be a rather brave ambition in what looks like being a quiet winter (very few grosbeaks, no thrushes . . .), but at least it provides a target.

1. Chinese Pond Heron - in the veggie patch
2. Little Egret - one telegraph wires from the road
3. Black-crowned Night Heron - a mini-roost near Chung Uk Tsuen
4. Crested Serpent Eagle (one above Ng Tung Chai Village)
5. Black Kite (2-3 both mornings)
6. Besra (one today)
7. White-breasted Waterhen - in the veggie patch this morning
8. Spotted Dove - many
9. Greater Coucal - one at She Shan
10.White-throated Kingfisher (a mobile bird around She Shan this morning)
11. Tree Sparrow - abundant
12. Richard's Pipit - a couple on th trashed land at She Shan
13. Olive-backed Pipit - at least half a dozen in the same area
14. Grey Wagtail - on the stream She Shan
15. White Wagtail ocularis (I'll count all taxa) - She Shan
16. Red-whiskered Bulbul - abundant
17. Chinese Bulbul - abundant
18. Chestnut Bulbul - one seen and one heard at Ng Tung Chai - a poor winter for this species so far
19. Red-vented Bulbul - one distantly near She Shan fishponds
20. Oriental Magpie Robin - lots
21. Stejneger's Stonechat (new split from Siberian) - male in the veggie patch plus a couple at She Shan
22. Siberian Rubythroat - 3 heard this morning, but none popped out
23. Rufous-tailed Robin - 1 Ng Tung Chai
24. Grey-backed Thrush - 1 female at Ng Tung Chai the only positive ID of three thrushes seen very briefly
25. Chinese Blackbird - 10 this morning
26. Zitting Cisticola - 3 She Shan wasteland
27. Bright-capped Cisticola - 2 She Shan Wasteland
28. Plain Prinia - 2 She Shan Fishponds
29. Mountain Bush Warbler - 1 Ng Tung Chai
30. Yellow-browed Warbler - 5 Ng Tung Chai
31. Pallas' Leaf Warbler - 5 Ng Tung Chai
32. Dusky Warbler - 5 Widespread, but three at She Shan
33. Common Tailorbird - 2 Ng Tung Chai
34. Mountain Tailorbird - 1 heard Ng Tug Chai
35. Red-throated Flycatcher - 1 heard She Shan fishponds
36. Silver Eared Mesia - 20 good numbers at Ng Tung Chai
37. Blue-winged Minla - 5 in the same flocks as the mesia
38. Streak-breasted Scimitar Babbler - 3 feeding low in path-side bushes
39. White-browed Laughingthrush - 2 poking about in tall grass at She Shan fishponds
40. Masked Laughingthrush - 8 in the veggie patch
41. Velvet-fronted Nuthatch - 3 Ng Tung Chai
42. Rufous-capped Babbler - 6 Ng Tung Chai
43. Great Tit - 4 Ng Tung Chai
44. Yellow-cheeked Tit - 2 a fine male and one silhouetted bird - Ng Tung Chai
45. Fork-tailed Sunbird - a couple of noisy males at Ng Tung Chai
46. Japanese White-eye - 40-odd widespread
47. Long-tailed Shrike - common sentinal of grrassland and farmland
48. Ashy Drongo - 2 She Shan fishponds
49. Hair-crested Drongo - 7 - Pak Tin Kong
50. Eurasian Magpie - 3 She Shan
51. Large-billed Crow - 3 high over She Shan
52. Black-necked Starling - 20 widespread in farmland
53. Crested Myna - 35 in flocks of 5-10 this morning
54. Black-faced Bunting - 1 - a fine male calling from a bush this morning
55. Little Bunting - 7 ( 6 near the top of the valley and one at Tim Liu Ha)
56. Scaly-breasted Munia 150 widespread in grassland with ripening seedheads
57. White-rumped Munia - 2 Ng Tung Chai

That's got the really easy birds out of the way. I reckon I can get to 100 by the end of February and the last 50 will depend on a good spring and autumn - and probably a couple of late winter influxes in January and February.

I will continue to report on other birds and wildlife in the valley as usual.

Cheers
Mike

Mike,

Best wishes for your record year. You're over 1/3 of the way by Jan. 2! I'll be cheering you on. You might have inspired me in the area of yearly goals as well if I still had a patch.....

Look forward to your updates as usual.

Tom

Thanks Tom!

Not much progress to report this weekend - seems like HK is going though a very quiet winter - almost no thrushes, flycatchers, grosbeaks or chats (at least in Lam Tsuen) and very few good birds being reported.

However there was one bit of quality on the patch this morning - the Oriental Honey Buzzard (58) and a Common Buzzard (59) was flying over Tai Om Shan as I walked up, allowing me to add it to the year list. Other additions included a Grey-chinned Minivet (60) and brief views of a Black-throated Launghingthrush (61) and several Yellow-bellied Prinias (62).

I was disappointed not to add Russet Bush Warbler, but did get a wierd raspberry noise coming out of suitable habitat a couple of times, but neither saw fit to show itself, so there is still a mystery to solve.

Other birds of note included a Black-faced Bunting in the veggie patch (plus three or four more over the ridge at Lin Au) and several Stejneger's Stonechats, and several Chestnut Bulbuls in the woods suggesting a bit of an influx with the cold front that has brought temperatures in the valley to below 8 centigrade.

The real highlight was this Chinese Blackbird perched in an African Tulip tree that is just bursting into bloom.

Cheers
Mike

Attachments

• DSCN8955 Chinese Blackbird .jpg
    DSCN8955 Chinese Blackbird .jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Hi Mike,
I really enjoyed the vicarious trip to Sichuan. The Lesser Panda was wonderful. I am also enamored by the Grannadas they must look striking in large flocks. Lots of cool birds actually. I agree with your comparison of the Shuangquiao Cun Valley to Yosemite.

I experience frozen condensation on a beard on a regular basis :=)

Chinese Fulvetta look a lot like one of our Oregon birds,Wrentit.

By the way, we are going trough a fairly quiet winter here as well. I think it's the mild temps, we have had very few nights below 25 Fahrenheit and lots of days in the 50s and 60s, very unusual this time of year. Of course this next week is bound to change because we are having to remove all our furniture to have the house re-carpeted, partly due to a water heater failure about two weeks ago. If that had happened while I was gone to Hong Kong, my house wound have floated away. Time to get a new plan to turn off water when we are gone for extensive periods. This damage however took place in less than 8 hours while we were gone to work for Glenda and birding for me.

Your list looks great thus far, wish I could be there to enjoy those birds with you. More lifers for me :=)

I think my list is up to about 80 for the year but that is for the whole state, I don't really have a wonderful patch like you do.

Happy birding

Still no sign of any influx . . . However I did hear a Brown Wood Owl (63) a few nights ago and yesterday morning a male Scarlet-backed Flowerpecker (64) was clearly very excited about something as I walked under his tree on the way to work.

This morning started well with a Crested Serpent Eagle flying across the marshy field and landing in good view about 100metres from the house. Unfortunately My pic was less than excellent in the low light.

The main aim of my visit to Kadoorie Farm at the top of the valley was to search for Chestnut-bellied and Blue Rock Thrushes, which often winter there, and to get better photographs of the Striated Heron (65). I scored big-time with the heron and have posted my best ever pix of this regular but scarce winter visitor to the valley.

That apart it was pretty quiet. the Fern Walk held a Rufous-tailed Robin, several rather vocal Buff-bellied Flowerpeckers (66) and a flock of 15 or so Striated Yuhinas (67), which were giving a call similar to Black Bulbul, but thankfully flew past me down the valley, giving their much more familiar rattling churr.

While variety is in short supply there was lots of activity on the veggie patch. A Greater Coucal posed well in between ferreting in the weeds and a gang of Masked Laughingthrushes were obviously delighted to find some discarded white radishes. Some dodgy video can be found here:

Cheers
Mike

Attachments

• DSCN9000 Crested Serpent Eagle bf.jpg
    DSCN9000 Crested Serpent Eagle bf.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 40
  • DSCN9008 Striated Heron 1 bf.jpg
    DSCN9008 Striated Heron 1 bf.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 41
  • DSCN9008 Striated Heron 2 bf.jpg
    DSCN9008 Striated Heron 2 bf.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 35
  • DSCN9062 Masked Laugher bf.jpg
    DSCN9062 Masked Laugher bf.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 37
  • DSCN9072 subadult Greater Coucal bf.jpg
    DSCN9072 subadult Greater Coucal bf.jpg
    254.1 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Though not the hoped for influx, not a bad set of birds. I wonder if our warmish weather up here is true for much of the country, and keeping birds further north that should be visiting you?

The eagle pic is not bad, there's a sense of his power in it. And the heron pics came out great - good looking bird. The video of the laughers is quite nice - they attack those radishes with relish (if I may say so). Speaking of attack, if I was under 3 inches I wouldn't want to be wandering about where that coucal is - he looks like a tough guy in your pic.

A few more for the year list in a brief damp very English morning.

A very distant Large Hawk Cuckoo(68) that I never got close to was the first bird of interest - Last winter one was calling on New Year's day - so there is a precedent for January records of an early spring migrant.

Other birds in good numbers of the grassy area were 15 or so each of Zitting Cisticola and OBP, plus three Richard's Pipits. An Ashy Drongo and three each of Dusky Warbler and Chinese Blackbird were hanging around the She Shan ponds, but it was pretty quiet here. As I headed home the drizzle picked up a little, but not enough to stop me finally getting my first Daurian Redstart (69) of the year (a female) and the ocularis White Wagtail which I mistakenly listed on 1st Jan - that bird and many since of course being leucopsis White Wagtail (70).

This area, which is especially attractive just now as there are masses of chrysanthemum's coming to perfection just before Chinese New Year, also held a Red-throated Fycatcher, a second Ashy Drongo, a Hair-crested Drongo, Grey Wagtail, more OBPs and a bunting sp. I didn't get onto but suspect was Little.

In a very good finish Brown Flycatcher (71) was hanging about outside Dylan's place and a Black-winged Cuckooshrike (72) was in the veggie patch close to the place the dog bit me last winter.

One more bird for the list - a juvenile Lesser Coucal (73) was in the grassland next to the veggie patch while I was having breakfast on Thursday morning.

No bird pix today as the light was awful in the mist, but the flowers provide some compensation. The last picture, which shows lettuces growing next to some new chrysanthemums, gives some hint of why the valley is so birdy - more crops - these were growing near a field of aubergines, some spinach whch had gone to seed and a fallow row covered in rough grass - means more insect diversity, and of course, more birds.

Cheers
Mike

Attachments

• DSCN9088 purple chrysanthemums bf.jpg
    DSCN9088 purple chrysanthemums bf.jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 31
  • DSCN9089 CNY Chrysanthemums bf.jpg
    DSCN9089 CNY Chrysanthemums bf.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 35
  • DSCN9092 lettuce and new chrysanthemums bf.jpg
    DSCN9092 lettuce and new chrysanthemums bf.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 34
Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back