• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Nikon D7000 advice needed (1 Viewer)

katyotter

Hi to all who look at this. I've searched the threads and can find no help with this particular camera so I'm hoping I'm not repeating anything. I've just started digiscoping and have the Nikon D7000 teamed with the new RSPB 82 HD scope. Any advice about camera settings would be gratefully received and, in particular, any help on the fact that most of my shots are suffering from over-exposure.

It would be great to have some more information about your camera settings. I have a D7000 and use it with a Nikon scope. What shooting mode are you using - aperture, shutter or manual priority? I'm typically using Aperture priority.

How much is your over-exposure. If it is a stop or less, check your camera settigns. Using high contrast or even Auto Contrast in some cases can cause images to appear overexposed.

What is your image editor?

Are you shooting RAW?

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back