• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Canon 10D SCAM! or NOT?????? (1 Viewer)

Raptor

Does anyone in the UK. know this situation on this 10D incredible deal???? I do not know if this is the right place to post this? I have been bidding on Canon10D's with not much luck I am afraid to say, I am trying to get the best deal. Raptor

You don't say where the deal is Raptor?

If it's one on eBay then I'd be very careful. It wasn't that long ago that quite a few people got their fingers burned on DSLR deals on eBay.com. Money was paid but goods never received. I can't recall whether the site was hacked or if it was just a bogus dealer.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back