• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Photo stitching (1 Viewer)

phlebas

Hi all,

Sorry... this doesn't have much to do with digiscoping in particular but I'm looking for some advice on stitching photos into panoramas using PhotoShop CS.

OK here's my situation: first I put the photos together using "Automerge" and then the stitched image goes into PhotoShop (using the "advanced blending" feature as well). I find the seams are still visible sometimes, particularly with light coloured backgrounds, such as a blue sky. I wanted to ask this knowledgeable group what tool or feature they would use to manually remove (or lessen) this effect within PhotoShop. There may even be a feature of Automerge then I haven't discovered. I'm not very experienced with PhotoShop and the online tutorials I've seen don't address this issue specifically.

Thanks in advance!

I am only just starting in CS, I read that it’s best to keep the individual images on their own layer so you can adjust each separately for precisely the reason you mentioned.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back