• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Today... (1 Viewer)

Ryan

I had a fairly quick day as I took my pregnant wife out with me today=), but a good time was had anyhow. We pulled up to a nice spot near Shirahama beach (Sasebo, Japan). There were two White Wagtails in the grassy parking lot and were kind enough to stay and let me set up my scope and they remained for a good ten minutes. Being as I am very new to birding we saw many other of our winged friends but I cannot identify and cannot figure them out by song alone. I did see what I think to be a Japanese Yellow Bunting in the same place yesterday though. We went to another park and I saw quite a few Siberian Meadow Buntings and as always the large Black Kites are keeping watch over the ocean here as always. The weather unfortunately is taking a turn for the worst tomorrow...

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back