• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

hi from the netherlands (1 Viewer)

erik

cheesehead
Netherlands
Hi everyone,

just wanna to say hello to everyone on this site and every fellowbirder. I recently became a member of this site and i really like it.

I'm erik janssen, 20 years old and living in Deventer, Holland.

I've been birding for about 7 years now and i still enjoy it ;)

My top days have been two years ago when visiting CO,USA

and some weeks ago, when i went up north in Holland and could add 18 new species to my list!!

That's about me, i hope to get to know many people here!

cya around.

Hello Erik and welcome to Birdforum :bounce:

I hope that you find plenty to interest you on the site. I know that the UK shares many species with you, though you also get quite a few extra interesting species too.
I think that you will find eveyone a pretty friendly bunch and that you will enjoy the site as it grows and attracts evn more members.

Hi Erik and welcome to the Forum.

I'm sure you'll enjoy it here so keep us informed of all your sightings and happenings over there in Holland.

paj :t:

Hello Erik,
Good to chat to you this afternoon. I will be really interested in your sightings as the winter comes on. I suspect that you see lots of ducks, geese and swans in the Netherlands. These are the birds I am most interested in but that is not to say that I do not like the others, they are are all great creatures.
Hope you will find lots of people here at the forums with whom you can 'talk'. The chat room gets a bit busier in the evenings, say after 8.00pm UK time but I will look out for you in the chat room as I understand you may not have access to a computer in the evenings.

Colin

Warning! This thread is more than 22 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back