• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello From Latvia (1 Viewer)

Vaards

Somehow I dislaiked to "introduce with myself". In the bigining I would like to look on others and then. Becaus I dont know nothing about this list...

Okay - I am just amateur who like to take some photos of some random birds. I have Panasonic Fz10.

V. :flowers:

Hi Vaards and welcome to Birdforum from the Moderators and Staff.
No pressure here at all,take your time and have a good look round the site and only post when you feel ready.
Everyone's very friendly you'll find.

Welcome Vaards,

I think you may be our first Latvian member.

I look forward to hearing about the birds in your country, and would love to see any of your wild bird photographs!

:t:

Welcome, Vaards, from the US!

Take your time in getting comfortable. We'll look forward to any contributions you'd like to make. We're glad you're here!

Hello Vaards,glad you have joined the site.Hope you enjoy looking at the photos in the Gallery,there are some very good ones from all over the world.

vaards,
what are house prices like in latvia?
would it be a good idea to open a small guesthouse for birdwatchers in your country?
anyone fancy visiting?

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back