• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Happy Birthday Matt! (1 Viewer)

Hi Matt,

Hey man, here was me nattering to you and never knew!

Have a very good one, just go easy on the sauce or you'll be seeing all the birds in pairs.

Bill.

Thanks everyone, what fantastic people you all are:flowers:

Weathers still a bit iffy so might just make an early start on that bottle of red in the fridge...I think I can hear it calling my name:'D

Thanks again

Matt

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT
Have a great day and don't forget to warm that red up before you drink it!B :)

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MATT!!!

I hope the day has been a very special one and that this evening will be a memory, not just a blur!B :)

Have a super year Matt.

Very best wishes,

Sue.

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Matt

Hope you are enjoying your wine and have lots of chocolates to eat!

Best Wishes Penny
B :) :clap: :flowers: :D

Happy Birthday Matt

Hope you are enjoying your wine and have lots of chocolates to eat!

Best Wishes Penny
B :) :clap: :flowers: :D

The wine is now flowing freely, won't get completely blitzed cos I've only got the one bottle - should be pleasantly rattled by about 00.00

Did eventually make a trip over the meadows btw, a bit windy but still heard/saw Barn Owl, Cuckoo, Grey Partridge, Grasshopper Warbler and a fox!

Thanks again everyoneo:D

Matt

Sorry (there's always one isn't there) but Happy Belated Birthday!
Glad to hear you've had a good day and some productive birding.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back