• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Buzzard? Scotland UK? (1 Viewer)

How'd you know it was daydreaming....?;)

Lol took a moment for the penny to drop on that one... ;) Well, to be honest it was the wistful look in its eye, as it totally overlooked a field full of rabbits, no doubt musing that if had only perched on Nehru's shoulder at that particular moment it woulda been truly immortalized, rather than overshadowed by the thread that had preceded it ;)

Jan

i almost had a hobby perched on his shoulder.

Lol, people will be playing "where's wally?" with it next...the photo could become a classic (I think it's already one here lol)

Jan

P.s. if anyone's got time maybe they could google the original image to get it back up on the forum...;) everything seems to be on the net these days

Amusing thread, despite still being no photo ... ;)

I assume the offending pic was of Benazzir Buto or similar, hence the wrong pic being uploaded and following confusion???

Amusing thread, despite still being no photo ... ;)

I assume the offending pic was of Benazzir Buto or similar, hence the wrong pic being uploaded and following confusion???

She was prime minister of Pakistan..... not India. I believe the original picture was of Nehru who was PM of India for a time. But nice try...Buto...buteo...easy mistake to make.

Has anbody not spotted the large mutated swan poking his bill into the shot if not I have highlighted it below.
Cmon there must be more LOL

Darryl

Attachments

• Swan bill [640x480].jpg
    Swan bill [640x480].jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 89
Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back