• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Windows7 Help (1 Viewer)

Wildman

Hi All
When i go on to a website and try to click on a email link,it will not work.
Also when i put a website in to my favorites file, sometimes i can not make it come up on to the screen again.
Any help would be great.
Thanks

Hi Wildman, which web browser are you using? What is your default email client? Are you using an Administrator login or a restricted user login?

Regards,

Andy.

Hi Wildman, which web browser are you using? What is your default email client? Are you using an Administrator login or a restricted user login?

Regards,

Andy.

Hi Andy
Virgin media,enhanced by google (web browser)
As to the delfalt email client,i do not know?
Login,thru Virgin media.
I Hope this helps,
Cheers.

Clicking an email link won't 'do' anything unless Windows 7 is set to open up your email client or login to your webmail via your web browser on clicking that type of link.

I cobbled something together on another forum that enabled this for Yahoo mail (or similar webmail) on W7 some time ago, I'll see if I can find the post and translate it for Virgin webmail and Google Chrome - it is Virgin webmail you use?

Clicking an email link won't 'do' anything unless Windows 7 is set to open up your email client or login to your webmail via your web browser on clicking that type of link.

I cobbled something together on another forum that enabled this for Yahoo mail (or similar webmail) on W7 some time ago, I'll see if I can find the post and translate it for Virgin webmail and Google Chrome - it is Virgin webmail you use?

Thanks Andy
I will have a look for it.
Cheers

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back