• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Any ideas? (1 Viewer)

bobsofpa said:
Saratoga Springs and Navy. A long ways from deep water. He must be stationed at West Milton. Spent some time there but it was too many years ago.

Ya, its not the typical base, its actual mainly a cilivian power plant where he is learning what he will be doing when we go to virginia next year.

Morning (or afternoon or evening*)!
I saw these birds yesterday on the tree that attracts all the cool birds, and I am wondering what they are. I would guess that the first one is somekind of titmice since a chicadee was with it....and the second one, maybe a nuthatch? any help would be appreciated!
Samantha*
p.s. if anybody can identify this berry tree that would be great too! If you need a better picture, let me know.

Attachments

• nuthatch maybe.JPG
    nuthatch maybe.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 133
  • nuthatch maybe1.JPG
    nuthatch maybe1.JPG
    42.7 KB · Views: 145
I would agree with Andrew; tufted titmouse and red-eyed verio. Saratoga Springs is in Florida right?

Can't help you with the tree though.

Scott

cavan wood said:
I would agree with Andrew; tufted titmouse and red-eyed verio. Saratoga Springs is in Florida right?

Can't help you with the tree though.

Scott

Well I believe there is one in florida, but I am in upstate ny, about 45 min north of albany. beautiful area, and lots of wildlife, that I am new to. I am from california and my husband is stationed here in the Navy. thanks everyone! good work!

Saratoga Springs and Navy. A long ways from deep water. He must be stationed at West Milton. Spent some time there but it was too many years ago.

Prolifegirly said:
Well I believe there is one in florida, but I am in upstate ny, about 45 min north of albany. beautiful area, and lots of wildlife, that I am new to. I am from california and my husband is stationed here in the Navy. thanks everyone! good work!

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back