• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

7d mkii battery charger (1 Viewer)

claretjohn

I am looking for a LP E6N battery charger for the 7d mkii with a 12v input as well as 110_240v mains for a remote birding trip. There seems to be many available and many opinions of their efficiency. I cannot afford to ruin my batteries during trip so. i am looking for advice please. Anyone had good or bad experiences.
Cheers john

I am looking for a LP E6N battery charger for the 7d mkii with a 12v input as well as 110_240v mains for a remote birding trip. There seems to be many available and many opinions of their efficiency. I cannot afford to ruin my batteries during trip so. i am looking for advice please. Anyone had good or bad experiences.
Cheers john

I have this https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00WRYLW9U/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It's dirt cheap and works fine. I do take the Canon one as well, as a back up. But this enables charging by usb and hence a car.

Thank you Steve and Johnf3f
I will have a good look at both. I particularly like the look of the inverter with my existing charger, phone and tablet.
Hopefully the hire car will have a cigarette lighter socket.
John

Thank you Steve and Johnf3f
I will have a good look at both. I particularly like the look of the inverter with my existing charger, phone and tablet.
Hopefully the hire car will have a cigarette lighter socket.
John

They are generally power sockets now but I've never had one that didn't. Many cars have two.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back