• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

O2 Network Down? (1 Viewer)

delia todd

If I said the wrong thing it was a Senior Moment
Staff member
Opus Editor
Supporter
Scotland
Is the O2 Network down today? I found my way to their Forum and someone said they couldn't make calls all day in the Leeds area.

A bit of a joke really - I tried to Register at their forum to post. You have to give your Mobile Number as part of the registration process and they send you a text.... I can't receive any calls!

Their website says there's no problems.

Thanks Robin.

Still nothing happening for me! Strangely there's bars showing for a good signal.

Grrr... apparently it was my Sim card needed cleaning.

Done that - they're sending me a new one as current one is old (huh... 2 years!!)

Ok here in Staffs, posting this from my O2 mobile, maybe just a brief or local outage? Though taken a few attempts to post this reply...

The major outage last week was the afternoon / evening of Friday 12th October. That was pretty widespread.

Got me thinking.. I must change to another provider, but looking at the other coverage maps, no one else covers the likes of Scillies and North Shetland for data service. Anyone know any different? or can recommend a provider?

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back