• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Websites (1 Viewer)

peter mathios

I've been so impressed with the websites I've seen so far. I love checking in a seeing everyone's new work. It's awesome to share a forum with such talent and with people of the same interests - like painting wildlife! My website is http://www.mathiosstudios.net if you are interested in taking a browse.

Peter Mathios

Last edited:
Thanks for the kind words.
To answer your question they are paintings. If you saw them up close you would be able to see more of the brushstrokes.
Peter

peter mathios said:
I've been so impressed with the websites I've seen so far. I love checking in a seeing everyone's new work. It's awesome to share a forum with such talent and with people of the same interests - like painting wildlife! My website is http://www.mathiosstudios.net if you are interested in taking a browse.

Peter Mathios
You've got some lovely work there Peter and a distinctive style. I totally agree it's great to be able to 'talk' to people about stuff you find exciting and have them share your enthusiasm.

Woody

Last edited:
Woody said:
You've got some lovely work there Peter and a distinctive style. I totally agree it's great to be able to 'talk' to people about stuff you find exciting and have them share your enthusiasm.

Woody

Thank you... and calling it distinctive is a nice compliment. It is hard to be distinctive in today's wildlife art world.

The water effects on the shovelor are awesome - if any one thing sticks out from the many excellent works on your site, that's it for me.

colonelboris said:
The water effects on the shovelor are awesome - if any one thing sticks out from the many excellent works on your site, that's it for me.
Thank you...
I tried to visit your website but was unable to open it. I got a page saying 'Temporarily Unavailable'. I'll try again later.

Ah, I think it was a temporary glitch with the host. I had to wait all day to update a few photo pages...
I think I'm going to knock the prints on the head for now as I'm having trouble with the printing.
I may try and sell some sketches and some small paintings, though.

colonelboris said:
Ah, I think it was a temporary glitch with the host. I had to wait all day to update a few photo pages...
I think I'm going to knock the prints on the head for now as I'm having trouble with the printing.
I may try and sell some sketches and some small paintings, though.

Ah. I got there and your work is very nice and you are multi-talented with the camera too! I find that the smaller paintings sell well too and I am going to shrink wrap and sell some field sketches at my next show. We'll see how it goes.
Peter

Wow is right. You have some gorgeous pictures. You are indeed very talented with the brush. I'm just lucky to get my photos in focus.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back