• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

What can I see in Tetney Marshes? (1 Viewer)

Hello everybody.

Next week I´ll go to Donna Nook, Lincolnshire, England, for to watch grey seals. Beside, my friends and me we want see birds and in this forum I´ve read information about the zone and a check list of birds.

My question is: has anyone been there recently and tell if there is great variety of birds? I´m specially interested in waders, sea birds and birds that can´t see in my country, Spain, like finches of North Europe or typically species of Great Britain.

You can answer me in this post or in a private message.

Regards

Rafa

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back