• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Swift 8.5x44 BWCF Audubon / Swift 820 (1 Viewer)

Swift 8.5x44 BWCF Audubon Waterproof Binoculars
Catalog #: 794246020 Part #: 820
Availability: In Stock

$339.00
You must have a humdinger of a promotion code working for you.

Actually they were listed at that price on several website for about a day. The sad part is that a few of us that ordered them had our credit cards refunded a day or two after. Not sure if it was some type of computer glitch or if they only had a handful listed for that price. I do look forward to hearing comments from those few that did manage to snag one. I am still in the market for a full-size porro for a reasonable price and excellent optical performance.

Story of my life, a day late and a dollar short. I looked because I would've bought at that price. Thanks for the post and congrats to those that snagged a good deal.

Actually they were listed at that price on several website for about a day. The sad part is that a few of us that ordered them had our credit cards refunded a day or two after. Not sure if it was some type of computer glitch or if they only had a handful listed for that price. I do look forward to hearing comments from those few that did manage to snag one. I am still in the market for a full-size porro for a reasonable price and excellent optical performance.

Frank
I ordered one of the Audubons the same day as you, and like you got my $$ refunded early last week when I checked my emails from hunting camp.
Focus Camera is the same as ebay seller Asavings and this is the 3rd item they have refunded my $$ on and not shipped. I guess when they make a mistake on the price they just refund your money.:C
I would be more than surprised if anyone got one shipped at that price after my past experiences with them.
Tom

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back