• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Anyone going to Photokina (1 Viewer)

postcardcv

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
With all the threads about rumoured new cameras and lenses due to come out in time for Photokina I was wondering if any BFers would be going along to have a play with these new toys?

Suprised that no one has posted here, I thought there would be some members who would be going. I have wanted to go in the past but not been able to, however I will be there this year. So if anyone does end up going swing by the Lenscoat booth and say hi. In theory I will be there all week but might sneak off to have a look at some of the new toys that are expected to be released. Any Canon users might like to visit on the Friday or Saturday as we will have a Canon 1200 f5.6 on the stand.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back