• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Photo viewer resizes images in slideshow for windows 7 (1 Viewer)

Steve Arlow

United Kingdom
I recently had to update my PC and have found numerous issues in using Windows 7 over XP, who hasn't right.

One that is irritating to which I cannot seem to find a solution to is the image slideshow in the Photoviewer.

So I've got my end images and clock to do a slideshow, as I did in XP, and the images are automatically resized to fill the screen. This means small images are now looking terrible in terms of quality. There just doesn't seem to be a way that I can find to use slideshow and maintain the original photos sizes.

Has anyone got any suggestions on this before I get the old PC back out and start using XP again.

I hate windows 7.

regards

Many thanks. I had looked at Faststone but thought I'd explore possibilities in sorting out the Windows slide show viewer first. However I've downloaded FastStone and problem solved and won't need to use the Windows application again.

all the best

Regards

Steve

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back