• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Copying photo;s from Elements 11 to disc (1 Viewer)

TOF Trev

Can anyone answer if there is a simple way to transfer some photo's from PSE 11 to a disc. It keeps telling me I have to purchase further software,
hellllllllp :C

sorry,Trev cannot help.i have just been trying with W8 and Elements 11 on a net book as my desktop crashed,and when given the choice of a new desktop with W8 and say Elements 10/11,after spending several hrs trying to sort the pics out in folders I wanted them to go in,not where W8 decided they should go,I elected for another barebones system,so i can stop with XP and use the relatively simple Elements 4 which does all that I need.Good luck Trevor,hope you manage to sort things.

Can anyone answer if there is a simple way to transfer some photo's from PSE 11 to a disc. It keeps telling me I have to purchase further software,
hellllllllp :C

I would save as tif or jpeg to a folder in my pictures on laptop or pc and burn to disc from there Edd

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back