• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Birding in NJ/Eastern PA (1 Viewer)

NJ Birders

Hi all. I'm new here & not sure if this is the right place for my question...Anybody willing to share any wonderful birding locations here in good old New Jersey? I've found some info online - sometimes it's good, sometimes not so good. Tony & I are always looking for new places to explore with our cameras. I know there are no guarantees but I'd appreciate any input. Thanks.

Ellen

Hi and welcome to BirdForum. I follow this blog: http://dendroica.blogspot.com/search/label/New%20Jersey which you might find helpful. John started out in my area (Washington, DC) but now lives in southern NJ. He posts almost every day and has many articles on sites he has birded around New Jersey. Lately he posts more frequently about insects (which I like) but he usually has some good information in just about every post. Good luck and have fun exploring.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back