• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

paintings (1 Viewer)

Thanks Nick.....„Y Ddraig Goch ddyry cychwyn“

sorry Mike ....I can`t see it...not in my country :C

greetings Gaby

Thanks Nick.....„Y Ddraig Goch ddyry cychwyn“

sorry Mike ....I can`t see it...not in my country :C

greetings Gaby

That's a shame!

It's a video of illustrator PJ Lynch creating a dragon illustration for his book 'The Bee man of Orn'. The guy's brilliant imho.

Mike

Very nice dragon Gaby....

ps...here's one i took an image of the other day perched atop a roof close to where i live...[i'd never noticed it before]....:smoke:

Attachments

• 012 - Copy.jpg
    012 - Copy.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 42
Yes Mike ...it`s a shame

Thanks Tim,for both...

fabulous dragon from P.J.Lynch, to his art, as well as so many others, I do not come

thanks user

sometimes you see something only when one is pushed on it, a cute little dragon on the roof there, it has a symbolism?

greetings Gaby

Yes Mike ...it`s a shame

Thanks Tim,for both...

fabulous dragon from P.J.Lynch, to his art, as well as so many others, I do not come

thanks user

sometimes you see something only when one is pushed on it, a cute little dragon on the roof there, it has a symbolism?

greetings Gaby

I would be reluctant to guess if the original owners of the dwelling put that 'little dragon' on top of their roof for any symbolical reasons or beliefs Gaby...they might have thought that it just looked 'cute'...;)

The whole subject of this mythical creature in art is fascinating....

ps....i have a collection of various dragon-like images...[here's just one which i may have posted elsewhere]......consider it a present...:t:

Attachments

• 032 - Copy (2).JPG
    032 - Copy (2).JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 52
Lots of great work here since I last commented, Gaby! The owl headshot in post 199 is really well done, and I love the tight crop on the eagle. And of course the dragons! I have slain a couple dragons over the years...and tilted more than a few windmills as well! B :):-O

thanks a lot user......and in my mind,Dragons are really "cute" ,laugh,beautiful creatures

and , I confess, have a dragon tattoo

many thanks Colleen,for your nice comment and thanks to Mr. John Quichotte ;) I hope you put down your sword

greetings Gaby

thanks a lot user......and in my mind,Dragons are really "cute" ,laugh,beautiful creatures

and , I confess, have a dragon tattoo

many thanks Colleen,for your nice comment and thanks to Mr. John Quichotte ;) I hope you put down your sword

greetings Gaby

'Little Dragon' is one of my favorite bands....[you may not like them...but hey]...;)

ps...nice animation vid of a dragon on my daft blog...:smoke:

http://username-beast.blogspot.com/2010/08/googling-about-in-interwebworld-i.html

@ user....really nice animation...like a fairy tale with happy end

and the Music...it`s not bad ...but i`m an old AC/DC Fan ;)

@ soly....oh wow ...many impressive dragons

there are a lot of different dragons,and it`s very interesting to paint

@ Tim ...I hope that John understands my humor,too :-O:-O

oh yeah...that brings live in the old bones.....:t::t::t:eek::)o:)o:)

and the neighborhood love me now ....subwoofer...you understand :-O:-O

next try...

of a flying owl and a fairy tree or tree fairy??

Attachments

• Bild_600x450.jpg
    Bild_600x450.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 56
  • Bild_003_600x800.jpg
    Bild_003_600x800.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 58
okay Soly...here is the owl :smoke: ( I`m going crazy,no smokes since 4 Weeks)

Attachments

• Bild_001_600x450.jpg
    Bild_001_600x450.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 44
  • Bild_002_600x450.jpg
    Bild_002_600x450.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 65
Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back