• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Announcing the winners of the December 2006 photo competition - Holiday Card (1 Viewer)

IanF

Congratulations to a.dancy, the winner of this months competition with the entry Merry Christmas (robin) having attracted 15/111 votes cast :t:

We had a tie for runner up which all attracted 7/111 votes -

Marmot with Young Robin's first Christmas
RHAYES with Robin
Twinspot with Greenshank in his Christmas Bubble

The entries will remain in place a few days before being moved to their respective gallery forums.

Details of the January competition will then follow.

nice one Adrian! I voted for the best pic..yours! A deserving winner.

Happy new year to you and all BF'ers

Woody

IanF said:
Congratulations to a.dancy, the winner of this months competition with the entry Merry Christmas (robin) having attracted 15/111 votes cast :t:

We had a tie for runner up which all attracted 7/111 votes -

Marmot with Young Robin's first Christmas
RHAYES with Robin
Twinspot with Greenshank in his Christmas Bubble

The entries will remain in place a few days before being moved to their respective gallery forums.

Details of the January competition will then follow.

Many congratulations Adrian! A delightful shot.

Congratulations to Marmot, RHayes and Twinspot also, very well done all.

Sue.

I am taken aback getting joint second as this picture was not going to be the one I put in, but decided that everyone else seemed to be puting a Robin in so I would join them. And after all a Robin is a bit more festive than a Black Headed Gull.

Conratulations to Adrian...you deserve it.

And also to Rhayes & Twinspot.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back