• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

A very good day! (1 Viewer)

jwaldo

I DO have an avatar! It's just in- no, wait. There
This morning I topped off the finch feeders and the plain ol' feeder. It was appreciated ;) The two finch feeders were solid walls of yellow and black, with around 10 finches on each one. The other feeder was occupied by a pair of house finches for most of the day. For the first time an Allen's hummingbird visited, and I saw a few hooded orioles. Certainly a good day! :D And the house sparrows are gone :)

Where've they gone to then? My feeders are just brown with house sparrows at the moment, with the very occasional greenfinch, although I've not seen one of them at all this week so far. Heard them though.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back