Join for FREE
It only takes a minute!
Experience the Great Outdoors. New Zeiss Terra ED Binoculars. Visit our online shop to find out more!

Welcome to BirdForum.
BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE! You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Old Saturday 15th April 2017, 15:52   #1
JacquiP

Dyfi osprey lays her first Easter egg

This is my first ever thread, so forgive me if I make a hash of it, I'm new here. I don't know if many of you follow the Dyfi Osprey Project, Monty and Glesni the seasonal nest occupants, but yesterday (Good Friday) Glesni laid her first egg of this breeding season. We anticipate another couple of eggs soon and as Glesni's rival, Blue24, is less of a threat this year since they removed the second nest we hope for a more successful hatching and raising of chicks.
Old Saturday 15th April 2017, 16:58   #2
coaltit

Hi jacquip, well all the best to this pair of ospreys with less competition they should fair better, and Welcome to bird forum.
Advertisement

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: