Join for FREE
It only takes a minute!
Experience the Great Outdoors. New Zeiss Terra ED Binoculars. Visit our online shop to find out more!

Welcome to BirdForum.
BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE! You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Old Wednesday 15th February 2017, 12:09   #1
Peewit
Once a bird lover ... always a bird lover

Swan is seen leaving a branch of Waitrose in Somerset

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-Somerset.html

With a gaggle of cygnets back at the nest, the modern mummy swan has no time to be hunting for food these days – it’s far easier to pay a quick visit to the supermarket.

Just shows that birds are not daft - the know what side their bread is buttered on

BF Supporter 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 Support BirdForum With A Donation

Old Wednesday 15th February 2017, 12:45   #2
Nutcracker
Northumbrian

Remember the Daily Fail is not a reliable source for information - "news" full of lies and with a heavy fascist slant.
Old Wednesday 15th February 2017, 12:54   #3
Richard Prior
Halfway up an Alp

The 'cute' swan story aside, the link enabled me to discover just what a quality err, publication the mail online is, modern journalism (if it can be called that) at its trashiest

Edit Darn - Nutty got there before me!
Advertisement

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: