• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Skee-tex essex wellies. Good or bad. (1 Viewer)

Cashie

Hello folks
United Kingdom
Has anyone got a pair of these? I am on the market for a new pair & was wondering if they are good or not.:-C

I don't know what the Essex are but I have a pair of the original Skee-Tex boots that must be 25 years old. I brought them to Bulgaria last Autumn and wore them a few times in several inches of snow during the Winter. They are a bit cumbersome but they do keep your feet warm.

HTH

Chris

I bought a pair in the very early 80's ... they lasted well and kept your feet warm but the liners needed replacing regularly. Great for winter Piking but as above post mentions not very flexible :)

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back