• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Reviews of "To See Every Bird on Earth" and "A Supremely Bad Idea" (1 Viewer)

jedigrant

Reviews of "To See Every Bird on Earth" and "A Supremely Bad Idea"

Here are a couple of new reviews.

Review of To See Every Bird on Earth: A Father, a Son, and a Lifelong Obsession

Review of A Supremely Bad Idea: Three Mad Birders and Their Quest to See It All

Each is about birders who are driven to see as many birds as they can. But other than that, they couldn't be more different. The first is a serious biography, while the second is a hilarious recounting of birding trips. Both are worth reading.

I just finished A Supremely Bad Idea. I really enjoyed the book. I wonder if the author will be hounded by questions about tomatoes at public speaking events?

Bad Idea!

Hi,
What's with the tomato discussions!:eek!:About half way through the the book
up to the cerulean warbler trip!Talking about c.warblers have heard that they were seen in
Ontario last year,that's odd wouldn't they not keep going north from Minnesota
to where I am in Manitoba!What's their flyway?Atlantic coast then a sharp turn through Ontario to Minnesota?
BIRDS!Darrell

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back