• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Photo Paint Or Not (1 Viewer)

thinly veiled spam . . .

thinly veiled spam . . advertising the wbe site under the guise of soliciting feedback on "photo work" one w/o ad . . the other with the ad

Kolya said:
thinly veiled spam . . advertising the wbe site under the guise of soliciting feedback on "photo work" one w/o ad . . the other with the ad

There is no add and I am not trying to sell anything. I put camera hunts on all my photos because I am outdoors hunting wildlife. I do not sell photos and I am not trying to sell photos.

Think for a moment!!! If I was trying to sell something I would of put a link in to the items I am trying to sell.

Just a simple question no more no less: Do people like the origninal or the one worked on with Corel Photos Paint?????

If you want a comment on your photo between unedited and edited the first shot tree and moon isn't bad, however the eagle looks totally out of place due to the lighting on the tree being different than the lighting on the bird. Had I seen the second one first I would have made a comment on using a clone tool within an editing package.

What is the subject ?

the tree, moon or bird ?

I'd go along with Christine's comments the second shot looks setup and wrong.

Christine & Rob Thank You

robski said:
What is the subject ?

the tree, moon or bird ?

I'd go along with Christine's comments the second shot looks setup and wrong.

Christine & Rob

Thanks for the comments.

That is what I need. People that know what to look for. I am an "Old Newbie" trying to learn.

Thanks again

roger"The Old Newbie"

Neither picture works for me, the first is an OK shot of a tree, and in the second the scale of the eagle and moon is wrong and the moon is far too sharp and gives no sense of distance between it and the foreground, the lighting direction is different on the separate elements so there is no harmony.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back