• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Perth Australia (1 Viewer)

russkie

I'm lucky enought o be going to Perth for a few days conference on 14th march. I've identified a couple of good lakes near to the hotel for my first birding trip in Australasia, anyone know of a good camera shop in Perth where I could buy second hand lenses for Canon Dslr, and maybe a shop where I could buy a butterfly net and associated items?

cheers
Nigel

Nigel,

There's Camera House in Perth, who promote an upgrade and recycle program, although not sure how much is re-traded 2nd hand.

Last time I was in Perth, I was 'birding' of a different kind!..........although it may be worth a wander up to Kings Park;
and also see if you can find this A5 size book "Birding Sites around Perth Ron Van Delft" ($19.50) which I came across at the BirdingAustralia online store here

Chosun :gh:

For long, long time.............. the earth - she cry....
now, the children - they cry too....
All terribly, terribly sad...

Nigel,

Last time I was in Perth, I was 'birding' of a different kind!..........although it may be worth a wander up to Kings Park;
and also see if you can find this A5 size book "Birding Sites around Perth Ron Van Delft" ($19.50) which I came across at the BirdingAustralia online store here

Chosun :gh:[/I]

What sort of birding was that? Does it have a sub-forum on BF?

Seriously, there are lots of interesting birds to be seen in Perth, and Kings Park is definitely worth a visit.

Allen

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back