• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Division Optics .Swarovision for $915..??? (1 Viewer)

And they have at least 99 of them in stock. Not to shabby, considering that's less than half of dealer cost in the U.S. The home address is Indonesia, Swarovski probably can't do much about it. It sure would be curious to see what really arrived, if anything, for your $915.

I've also seen similar scam sites located in Indonesia. Besides a few spelling mistakes, the sites are generally quite professional looking so hope they are not having success duping people into handing over their money. Another scam I have seen a lot of recently on that auction site is users with no feedback located in Lithuania selling alpha binoculars at low buy it now prices. They aren't listed for long before someone takes the risk but when I check the feedback a while later, lets just say it doesn't end as hoped for the buyer.

We looked this site over more than a year ago and it is obviously bogus...how do you suppose they continue to operate??

http://divisionoptic.com/home/156-swarovski-12x50-el-swarovision-binoculars.html

It's easy to keep a website up and make it appear to support an ongoing business. Websites can stay up for defunct businesses as long as the server stays up. Fraudulent websites stay up and continue to take in money because it is difficult to take legal action to get the many smaller ones taken down. And more than a few countries are known for ignoring the problem.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back