• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Marsh Harrier wing orange tag (1 Viewer)

Ian

Did you find out about the Marsh Harrier with the orange wing tag, because I saw one with the same colour, numbered 63 over Hardley Flood here in Norfolk two days ago.

I'm afraid I've had no replies at all about this bird.

I thought at least the Hawk and Owl Trust may have had some idea. I haven't given up hope on the BTO. Whilst they've been fairly quick to respond lately, sometimes it's been up to a year later.

If it's British, it'll be a maximum of a few months more I'd say, as even if it's a newly ringed individual for 2013 it's details will be at BTO HQ by Jan or Feb. If it's a French-ringed bird, it could be a very long time waiting.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back