• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Thought I'd say hi (1 Viewer)

Sion

Just a quick hello from me, and to say what a wonderful site. (Something else to distract me from my work!) I live in South Shropshire, UK, and since we moved to this house a year ago, have seen more different types of birds than ever before, so am constantly needing information about identification etc. I'm sure this forum will become a regular haunt of mine!

Found you quite by accident while looking for information on thrushes flocking (never knew they did it until I saw them yesterday).
Many thanks, and hope to contribute soon.

Hi Sion and a warm welcome to you.

We've got all levels of birders here so don't be shy about posting any I.D. questions, or any questions for that matter. The membership is extremely helpful in that dept. ;)

Hi Sion, welcome to birdforum and enjoy. As K.C. says, don't hesitate to contribute to the forums, that's what makes the site tick.
regards,
Andy

Hello Sion,

Welcome to the most friendly birding site on the internet. Experts and newcomers alike will treat you with respect and friendship. Look forward to your Shropshire news in due course.

Thank you all for the welcome. Still working my way through all the information on here, and will hopefully start to contribute soon!

Sion said:
Thank you all for the welcome. Still working my way through all the information on here, and will hopefully start to contribute soon!
A belated welcome Sion, you won't go far wrong on here!!! o:)

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back