• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

My Pictures (16 Viewers)

Brilliant barnie 'n' mill Arthur. Still think your work will be very appreciated if you exhibited at the NWT visitor centre by anyone fortunate enough to view it. Personally I admire your work, thank you. P

Thankyou Pyrtle & Ken,
background in on Bluey
Water colour

Attachments

• L1040092.jpg
    L1040092.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 44
  • L1040096.jpg
    L1040096.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Great to see gulls as always, Arth. Especially the common and under-rated species like Common Gull. Thse are excellent examples of modern gull illustration. A species with a character often so hard to capture.
Lovely.

Russ

Especially the common and under-rated species like Common Gull... A species with a character often so hard to capture.
Lovely.

Well done Arthur - and well said Russ; Common Gull is, in my opinion, the most perfectly proportioned of the European larids and is always an absolute delight to watch, summer adults especially. Their plumage pattern of dove-grey, black and white is so exquisitely simple that it puts other, more 'showy' species well in the shade.

LL

Catching back up on your thread after being away from the forum too long, Arthur. Great work here since I've last commented! The owl/windmill scene came out wonderfully, and the others are all great as well - I particularly like the wren in the pansies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back