• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Red-legged Partridge (1 Viewer)

Richard Klim

-------------------------
Ferrero, Blanco-Aguiar, Lougheed, Sánchez-Barbudo, De Nova, Villafuerte & Dávila 2011. Phylogeography and genetic structure of the red-legged partridge (Alectoris rufa): more evidence for refugia within the Iberian glacial refugium. Mol Ecol: in press. abstract

Hybrids

Casas, Mougeot, Ferrero, Sánchez-Barbudo, Dávila & Viñuela 2013. Phenotypic differences in body size, body condition and circulating carotenoids between hybrid and "pure" red-legged partridges (Alectoris rufa) in the wild. J Ornithol 154(3): 803–811. [abstract]

Rodríguez García & Galián 2013

Rodríguez García & Galián (in press). Lack of mitochondrial genetic structure in the red-legged partridge Alectoris rufa (Phasianidae). J Zool Syst Evol Res. [abstract] [supp info]

van Grouw, H., Besson, L. & Mellier, B. 2018. A black Page in the French partridge’s history: the melanistic variety of Red-legged Partridge Alectoris rufa. Bulletin of the British Ornithologists’ Club 138: 360–378. https://doi.org/10.25226/bboc.v138i4.2018.a7

Note: the article is open access, but strangely it’s not free to read at the moment.

van Grouw, H., Besson, L. & Mellier, B. 2018. A black Page in the French partridge’s history: the melanistic variety of Red-legged Partridge Alectoris rufa. Bulletin of the British Ornithologists’ Club 138: 360–378. https://doi.org/10.25226/bboc.v138i4.2018.a7

Note: the article is open access, but strangely it’s not free to read at the moment.

Should be available. Was on publication - as here.

Attachments

• bboc.v138i4.2018.a7.pdf
    11.1 MB · Views: 23
Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back