• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from Romania (1 Viewer)

twolf

First of all I would like to say hello to everybody, I'm very glad to be part of this community.
I live in Romania, in a small mountain town in Transylvania and work as a wildlife guide there.
Probably because of my "job" (it's more like a paid hobby actually) and my innate love of nature, I've started to develop a growing interest towards photography.
OK, maybe guiding quite a few photographers (amateurs or professionals) around made it even more obvious I should be doing it as well ! :D
My first serious equipment has been the Canon 300D along with various Canon & Tamron made lenses.
A year back I've switched to the Nikon system and have been happily using it ever since.
I now shoot with Nikon's excellent D300, Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 wide-to-normal zoom and Nikon 80-400mm VR telephoto zoom.

In many ways I'm still at the beginning of the road in technical & artistic excellence and always open towards ways of perfecting my photographic work.

So ... let the adventure begin!

Hi twolf and welcome on behalf of the Staff and Moderators

I'm sure you will enjoy it here

D

Hello and welcome.
You've come to the right place.
Perhaps we may get to see some of your pictures in the Gallery.
Alan

Hi Twolf,

Glad to see another Romanian here. There are few Romanian wildlife photographers on birdforum, so I'm sure you'll be an important member of this small community. We are all waiting to see your photos.

Cristian

Hello twolf,
And another welcome to the Birdforum. As Cristian mentioned we don't have a lot of Wildlife photographers from Romania posting on the forum, so your additions will certainly be appreciated.

edit: just saw your first 3 photos and they are fantastic!

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back