• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

2016 Dawlish Warren recovery report (1 Viewer)

Lee C

Hi

A copy of my 2016 ringed recovery report has just gone online and thought I'd bring it to the attention of as many readers as possible.

At 48 pages long it's a detailed but readable account of what is being achieved at Dawlish Warren. The reports dual aim to encourage more people into get involved with finding and submitting sighting of marked birds.

I hope if anybody takes the time to read all or some of it that it's well received.

Here's the link-

http://www.dawlishwarren.co.uk/2016 Dawlish Warren ring report.pdf

Superb report Lee. Only half way through it yet - got to Black-headed Gull and your lack of a reply from Denmark. We see lots of Danish ringed BHGs and LBBs in Leics and it takes ages to get replies, but they turn up in the end if you keep pestering him.

The tides were wrong for any ring-reading visits to the Warren when I was down last year and so I concentrated on Bowling Green Marsh and the estuary at Topsham. This year I am down August 31st and September 1st.

Cheers
Steve

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back