• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hummingbird photos from Chicago Botanic Garden (1 Viewer)

KCMui

I guess some of the best times comes when it is not totally expected, I was out and about and thought I better go take some nice Rose photos before the summer gets away from us.
When I arrived at the Chicago Botanic Garden, I was so disappointed that most of the roses there were starting to dry out. Well, all I could do was just kept roaming around and see what else I can capture to save the day. And all of a sudden, some creature that kind of zipping around in very fast motion around some flower bushes caught my attention, and the rest of the story is told by the photos that follows.
I will be the first to admit that I am not a very good bird photographer, this time I guess I was lucky to get some clear shots of this good looking creature doing it's thing.

szdBAR_0115_7oTI5zbqqdeE.jpg

szdBAR_0112_LUEqbYULxKhi.jpg

szdBAR_0134_W1Aeh6E6tYKk.jpg

szdnBAR_0127_xG98ADm4GOoY.jpg

szdBAR_0140_XQvCdY5bJ9Fd.jpg

szdBAR_0133_VOgHMrL36LrH.jpg

Thanks for viewing....

KCMui, I agree with the others - you are to modest and these pictures are excellent.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back