• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Announcing the winners of the Sept., 2006 photo competition theme "Birds in Flight" (1 Viewer)

KC Foggin

Very, very long time member
Supporter
United States
Announcing the winners of the Sept., 2006 photo competition theme "Birds in Flight"

I must say, the photographs in this months Competition were all outstanding. I would have loved to have seen more members voting for these wonderful captures.

Congratulations to Victor Tyakht with 22/116 votes winning this months competition for his entry Bullfinch battle

Second place goes to SveinB with the entry Atlantic puffin with fish which attracted 14/116 votes.

Third place goes to stoop with flight of O washi having attracted 12/116 votes.

The entries will remain in place another 48 hrs after which they will be moved to their respective forums. Details of the October competition will be then announced.

Congratulations to Victor Tyakht a brilliant action shot. Congratulations also go to the second and third place winners, two excellent photos. Well done to all that entered.

Christine

Very exciting! Thank you to everyone who voted in the comp and I`m very excited to see one of my pics in such amazing company! Congtratulations to Victor and Svein for their stunning work...I think there are so many wonderful images submitted it makes it too difficult to choose one as being better than another....It`s just like a lotto

Dear colleagues. Thank you very much for your high estimation of these "ordinary" birds life sketch.
For me it's very good chance to share a company with so nice and high-quality pics of Svein and stoop. Thanks for all participants and viewers.
BTW, just today the bullfinches returned to their feeding place from the forest together with greenfinches, hawfinches, et.al. New battles are coming.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back