• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Least Tern Band #12-45939: old? or from outside US? (1 Viewer)

Mark B Bartosik

I am trying to locate bander who banded Least Tern with metal band # 12-45939 on lower right leg or find origin of this kind of bands so I can try to track it. Will appreciate any help from banders or people who might know something about it.

Just a note; so far my oldest observed banded LETE is a 7 cy (little over 6 years old) – perhaps there is a chance that this LETE is older.

Thanks in advance for any help.

BTW I still have one unidentified “OPEN-ABRE” band #2561-70886 on lower right leg (also on Least Tern, probably banded in 2013 as HY) - anybody claiming this one?

Cheers,

Mark

Attachments

• LETE BAND METAL 12-45939 300.jpg
    LETE BAND METAL 12-45939 300.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 60
Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back