• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Digiscoping Holiday Extremadura Spain April 2007 - 2 places left (1 Viewer)

Paul Hackett

Steve, that kind man! has allowed me as a one off to mention a Digiscoping holiday i am leading in Spain at the end of April with my friend Santiago into Extremadura and the Gredos mountains

This is our third year now and each trip has been enjoyed by all who visited!

Great birds to be seen in quite breathtaking scenery, dawn to dusk digiscoping, all ensuite rooms, and home made food every night with free wine! Santi is an experienced professional full time Bird Guide, so we do find the birds at the right distances to digiscope! small party ( max 6) and one to one tuition with yours truly

All your pictures are backed up each night and presented to you at the end of the trip on a DVD, and we have software lessons each night by use of a laptop & digital projector. The trip is from Monday 30th April - 6th May, you book your own flight, all other items are covered in the cost except incidentals,

As of today, we have just 2 place left, so if you are interested here is the link -

www.spainbirds.com

Regards

Paul

PS Attached are a few pics taken by me in our previous trips, just to wet your appetite!

Spanish Imperial Eagle, Male Montagus Harrier, Female Woodchat Shrike, Roller

Attachments

• Web800Kicx4271.jpg
    Web800Kicx4271.jpg
    262.4 KB · Views: 238
  • Web600Kicx6480.jpg
    Web600Kicx6480.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 224
  • Web8009746web.jpg
    Web8009746web.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 196
  • Web8009782.jpg
    Web8009782.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 233
Last edited:
Paul,

The link to the Spain birds site is broken...

Would love to come with you but will be at the Po Delta Birding Festival in Italy.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

Chris Galvin said:
Paul,

Would love to come with you but will be at the Po Delta Birding Festival in Italy.

meet up at the bird fair to compare?

The link works perectly well through google and yahoo?

Rgds

Paul

Chris Galvin said:
Paul,

Hi all,

For further details about this trip please click on: http://www.spainbirds.com/ing/july2005/digiweek2007.pdf

You will also find the trip reports of the last two years (Extremadura 2005 and Doñana 2006) on our web site.

I hope this helps,

Santiago Villa
www.spainbirds.com

Ps. And hopefully the link works this time!

sounds like a superb trip Paul - I'm sure those last couple of places will soon be filled. What a great way to improve your digiscoping skills, stunning birds and an expert on hand to help you make the most of it.

I fear my wife might notice if I popped out birding for a week!

Digiscoping Holiday - Extramadura

Hi Paul - great to hear the Digiscoping Extramadura holiday is on again.

I went on both the Extramadura 2005 trip and 2006 Donana version. My digiscoping certainly improved with both trips, mainly because of the one to ono tuition.

Extramadura is stunning with fantastic birds and scenery and really comfortable accomodation. We had some "great crack" as well. Dave's coffee breaks were much to look forward to in Donana!

Great holidays in the company of a real digiscoping enthusiast and a first class guide in the shape of Santago Villa (No 1!).

Can't wait - NICK!

great coffe breaks!

Nick Dalton said:
Hi Paul - great to hear the Digiscoping Extramadura holiday is on again.

I went on both the Extramadura 2005 trip and 2006 Donana version. My digiscoping certainly improved with both trips, mainly because of the one to ono tuition.

Extramadura is stunning with fantastic birds and scenery and really comfortable accomodation. We had some "great crack" as well. Dave's coffee breaks were much to look forward to in Donana!

Great holidays in the company of a real digiscoping enthusiast and a first class guide in the shape of Santago Villa (No 1!).

Can't wait - NICK!

hi nick - hope you enjoy extramadura - unable to make it this year ( wish my kids would stop having babies and getting married !)think of me at coffee time!!
dave

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back