• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Waxwings (2 Viewers)

IanDR

Ian Rendall
Watercolour of waxwings seen in Whitstable, Kent this week. Flock consisted of 28 birds but very mobile and didn't stay around for long unfortunately.

Attachments

• IMG_2255.jpg
    IMG_2255.jpg
    211.2 KB · Views: 211
That is lovely. I have to admit I peeked yesterday and had another look just now (thought I better say something:-O) - very nice and just like I saw them many moons ago.

That's a wonderful painting Ian!! I particularly like the grumpy looking one facing us LOL - you've got him perfectly!!!

Watercolour of waxwings seen in Whitstable, Kent this week. Flock consisted of 28 birds but very mobile and didn't stay around for long unfortunately.

I now have signed, limited edition prints of the waxwings.
Drop me a message if you are interested.

Thanks everyone for your kind comments - much appreciated.

Ian

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back