• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Stat counter in Google apps website (1 Viewer)

Steve Babbs

Hi all

Can anyone explain to me, in very simple language, how to put a Stat Counter into my Google website? I seem to be too computer illiterate to follow the instructions on StatCounter.com and I'm in danger of taking a sledge hammer to my computer, in frustration!

HTML and I don't really go; I'm keen to add a contact form as well!

Cheers

Steve

I'm not using this service myself but I'd be willing to try to troubleshoot what you're doing if you tell me which instructions you're trying to follow, and where it becomes hard for you to understand them.

Andrea

I'm not using this service myself but I'd be willing to try to troubleshoot what you're doing if you tell me which instructions you're trying to follow, and where it becomes hard for you to understand them.

Andrea

Andrea

That's an extremely kind offer. Thank you very much. I feel I should have another try before I take up too much of your time. I'll give it another bash and cry for help if I fail!

Cheers

Steve

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back