• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

wonderful !! (1 Viewer)

Metermaid

As a newbie to the site (just a couple of days)... I would just like to say how much I have enjoyed using it already - what lovely people....and one of the best things are the gallery photographs - they are absolutely stunning, a real pleasure - can I just ask if it is ok to use them as wallpaper?
:clap:

Hi Metermaid

one of the mods will confirm but I'm sure this was asked before and the view was its ok for private use.

I have a rather nice Ruddy Duck as my wall paper!!

Hi Metermaid,

On behalf of Admin and the Moderators welcome again to Bird Forum :t:

As regards your query, the photos in the Gallery remain the property of the photographer. Whilst I'm sure most wouldn't mind their use as wallpaper you should ask their permission first - by PM or email.

I use my own photos for my desk top and please feel free to use any of mine yourself.

Hi Metermaid,

Welcome to Birdforum.

I am glad you like the company :) We try to be a pleasant bunch of souls.
I am glad the gallery is one of your favourite things on the site, it its mine as well.
It would be almost impossible to find such a great standard and depth of photos as on this site. Don't forget to put some comments on some of the photos you look at it shows the photographer that his work is appreciated
BTW Has your name got anything to do with your job.

Last edited:
Marmot said:
Hi Metermaid,

BTW Has your name got anything to do with your job.

Marmot - I think you must have missed my earlier comment about this - MM revealed that she is called Rita - and you have to be a Beatles fan to understand it!

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back