• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hawke Frontier ED pay monthly? (1 Viewer)

Guizotia

Does anyone know anywhere that sells Hawke Frontier ED pay monthly (preferably interest free :t:)?

As far as I can see Warehouse Express does not sell them.

I don't want to sell them, I want to buy them. Warehouse Express offer interest-free credit, they just don't sell Hawke binoculars.

Why not get a credit card that does 0% interest on purchases and use it to buy them. Both Halifax and M&S do these at the moment - the 0% lasts for ten months in both cases.

I don't want to sell them, I want to buy them. Warehouse Express offer interest-free credit, they just don't sell Hawke binoculars.
Sorry Guizotia, I know what you meant. What I was trying to say was, it´ll be hard to find retailers selling anything on credit at the moment. It might be easier to save up a bit, prices may well come down over the coming months anyway and it´ll become a buyers´market.

Why not get a credit card that does 0% interest on purchases and use it to buy them. Both Halifax and M&S do these at the moment - the 0% lasts for ten months in both cases.

Oooh now that's the kind of creative thinking I appreciate!

It might be easier to save up a bit, prices may well come down over the coming months anyway and it´ll become a buyers´market.

Good point.

I have a great pair of 8x42 Opticron DBA Oasis I bought only a few months ago, but I find when I am without scope, usually in unfamiliar territory, there are often times that I rue the fact they are not 10x42. The Hawke Frontier ED would fill the gap perfectly!

Oooh now that's the kind of creative thinking I appreciate!

Good point.

I have a great pair of 8x42 Opticron DBA Oasis I bought only a few months ago, but I find when I am without scope, usually in unfamiliar territory, there are often times that I rue the fact they are not 10x42. The Hawke Frontier ED would fill the gap perfectly!

I just found online a dealers called Focalpoint Optics....saw an ad for them in "Birdwatch". They sell the Hawkes and have some kind of "Buy Now, Pay Later" scheme. I´ve had no dealings with them (and found some of the stuff on their site a bit bizarre...you´ll see what I mean!)

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back