• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

PS Elements and NEF files...HELP!! (1 Viewer)

DaveJones

I am not one for getting annoyed and throwing the PC up against the wall but boy...am i getting there!!!

Ive got all the Camera Raw updates, but Elements II will still will not open my NEF files.

I have tried getting answers from Adobe but they wont let me on their site because i am apparently a spammer.

Any help appreciated before i kidnap and torture to death an Adobe employee....

Thanks in advance:t:

I am not one for getting annoyed and throwing the PC up against the wall but boy...am i getting there!!!

Ive got all the Camera Raw updates, but Elements II will still will not open my NEF files.

I have tried getting answers from Adobe but they wont let me on their site because i am apparently a spammer.

Any help appreciated before i kidnap and torture to death an Adobe employee....

Thanks in advance:t:

You need the "Adobe DNG Converter" which you can DL from the Adobe website. It adds an extra step but is free and solved the problem for me.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back