• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Leica Ultravid BR 10x32 Review (1 Viewer)

freebird917

I'm a hunter and maybe a birdwatcher one day. I own Brunton Eterna's in 8x32, 11x45, and 15x51 and now the Leica 10x32. I wish I would have got the Leica's first because they can do alone the job of the other 3. Today was my 1st day out with the new bin's and I started out with a 3-d archery tournament at 11am. I glassed targets from 20 to 40 yds and what an incredible view. These things feel as if they sooth my eyes. I was always the person in the group who could pin point the bullseye and yes the others had bins too. These things are great. Afterwards we went to a buddies to scout for deer and as we arrived there were deer in the field so we watched them for a few hours. The deer were about 400yds out and I had know problems counting the points on the bucks. After this I went to my hunting spot and glassed deer until 20min aftersunset. I would like to mention that it is now 8:30pm and I 've had these hanging around my neck since 11am. 9.5 hrs and it feels as if nothing is there. I chose the 10x32 because I like 10x and the compactness of the 32mm and I also got a great price on them. I searched alot for ultravid 10x32 reviews and could not find much so the buy was kind of a leap of faith. I also plan to use these hunting and at college football games. 10x really suits what I like to see better than 8x just wanted to put a good review up for any one considering 10x32. I'm glad I bought these

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back