• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

David Attenbrough Birds Of Paradise BBC 2 Thursday 29th January (1 Viewer)

Euan Buchan

The Edinburgh Birdwatcher
Supporter
Scotland
The other night David Attenbrough was on The Graham Norton Show and he said he has a new series about Birds Of Paradise on BBC2 this Thursday. Bad news is it's not showing in Scotland maybe it will start for Scotland next week..I hope so I want to see this.

Last edited:
It has been on the past hour as a repeat on BBC2 tonight -19.30pm-20.30pm

What a fabulous programme,,, a must see for bird lovers o:Do:Do:D

Regards
Kathy
x

It was a great programme it is nice of him talking about the birds instead of a programme showing about.it was nice to see him sitting down and talking about the birds.

It was an enjoyable hour, although it felt a bit light of fresh footage of wild birds. Late last year I had the pleasure of attending a ninety minute talk by Tim Laman on his birds of paradise project, and I keep meaning to pick up a copy of his book.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back