• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

how to find a good camera on the gargage sale to buy a digital or a anaologe (1 Viewer)

lars1996

Hello it's a long time i've been to the forum
But so I am looking for a camera that will take place in a flea market but what should I do for camera cameras so put an old digital camera and then put in a waterproof case if it falls or rain or sand but what should I do then Looking forward to watching an old old movie camera vintage style or digital

Get someone to help you with your English. It's very hard to teii what you're asking from what you've written.

Last edited:
Now now, have some patience about language issues, the entire world isn't English speaking and s/he is trying.

Trust me, as someone who has done language exchange English<->Mandarin I can tell you it isn't easy either way.

And living in an ethnically diverse area you get used to listening to broken English because, it is what it is. I'm just happy when people give it a go. I'd hope if I visited Europe or Asia that the locals would cut me a break if I at least tried.

---

Sounds like lars1996 is looking for tips on what to look for in a used garage sale or flea market camera, and whether to go digital or analogue (film).

Given my own budget/bias I really can't help with an answer beyond: go digital. |8)|

Last edited:
Now now, have some patience about language issues, the entire world isn't English speaking and s/he is trying.

Now, now, yourself, it's not a question of "patience" but of a polite request for clarification so the OP's question can be properly understood and answered on this English-only site.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back